PROFESSIONAL LOCKSMITH LOCK PICKING SERVICE
AUTO LOCKSMITH KEY FOBS & REMOTES STARTING AT $65.00.
Residential and Commercial Locksmith Services.
Home and Auto Re-Entry Simple and Fast
Locksmith Lock Picking – A Handy Service When You’ve Lost Your Keys
Time and time again you may need a locksmith, lock picking comes in handy when you are faced with a difficult situation such as being locked out of your business or finding that you’ve LOST YOUR KEYS. You will be relieved when you choose our Emergency Locksmith for this unfortunate issue. For most people, lock picking is basic analysis and crafty manipulation of various locking components in the absence of its original key. Though criminal-oriented individuals have scrupulously coupled this action with their ill conceived activities, it still remains an indispensable expertise for properly trained and certified locksmiths.
Whereas for our purpose, lock picking is and will always remain a distinct art! For all practical purposes, our lock picking experts have even gone as far as refining the art one step further. Nowadays, lock picking is an industry and a respected trade, for all to practice, as it satisfies a diverse need. Be it for your home, office or business premises, or even your private car, our lock picking techniques are the best and most trusted in the industry.
Mayor Locksmith Services enjoys a 20 year unblemished reputation, and our staff takes special pride in serving our distinguished Miami Empire customers.
Additional Emergency Services
Car, House, Commercial Lockouts
Cutting of new car keys
Laser key replacement
Cutting keys by code
Auto keys duplication
Broken key extractions
Production of transponder keys
Key fob programming
Door lock repairs
Be aware that the locksmith industry is riddled with many disreputable individuals and companies. Look for these clues…
- Be wary of companies that answer their phones with a generic phrase like “locksmith services,” “Hello” rather than a specific company name.
- Ask for a flat rate. A reputable locksmith should be able to give you an upfront, flat rate price for their lockout services.
- Check their consumer ratings on trusted websites, such as the Better Business Bureau or Angie’s List
- Don’t be fooled by false advertising claiming super fast response times and extremely low rates.
- Verify their listed address through websites that allow you to match phone numbers with street addresses. Many times, locksmiths that claim to be “local,” are actually part of a large call center in another city. They list multiple phone numbers, along with multiple fake addresses, making you think that they’re just around the corner. You may be calling different company names with different phone numbers, but unknowingly speaking to the same company. These call centers then dispatch an untrained subcontractor in an unmarked vehicle.